Plotting Antarctica

From: Rosemarie Drummond <rmarie_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2011 - 12:44:25 MST

If I plot a map of Antarctica and specify mpDataBaseVersion = "Ncarg4_1"
then if I set mpDataSetName = "Earth..3", it will plot the edge of the
ice-shelves
  but if I set mpdataSetName = "Earth..4", it will plot both the edge of
the land below the ice-shelves and the edge of the ice-shelves.

I am just wondering if there is a combination that I have missed, that
would just plot the edge of the land?

Thanks
Rosemarie
PS I am using gsn_csm_contour_map_polar but I don't suppose that makes
any difference in this.

--
Dr Rosemarie Drummond
rmarie@atmosp.physics.utoronto.ca