Vector Contour Overlay

From: Sho Kawazoe <shomtm62_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2011 - 16:09:18 MST

NCL users,

   I'm currently trying overlay wind vectors with 500hpa heights on a common
map. using example 6 under the overlay plots section as guidance. However,
numerous attempts seems to yield results which just plots the wind vectors.
It seems like my specifications for the 500hpa is incorrect somewhere.
Commenting out the 500hpa overlay seems to get me somewhat of what I am
looking for, but then it does not plot on the common map with the wind
vectors.
I've attached a copy of the script. It's probably a minor error, but I've
been stuck for a bit.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you!

Sho Kawazoe