Re: Oceanography: streamfunction?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 07:54:29 MST

I've added a ticket for this, NCL-1038 for your reference.

BTW, if anybody already has such a function, we will consider adding it as
a built-in function. The issue becomes how to support it, if it is indeed
a complex function.

Right now we are focused on getting 6.0.0 officially released, and then we
will start looking at adding new functions again.

--Mary