About reduced grid plotting

From: cheung <zuibeidemei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2011 - 07:33:34 MST

Dear Nclers:
          Now I have to plot some basic figs e.g. annual cycle,
lat_averaged, vertical_lat/lon with data whose number of zonal grids
reduced with lat. Do you think Regridding is a good way to plot this kind of
data, so I can re-interpolat it into regular lat*lon. Or their are some
other better way to fullfill this, Thank you for the help!
( The lon*lat of original data is totally 800*400, the reduced grid is
filled with no value)