Background map

From: Vanesa Bdm <vane_bdm_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 15 2011 - 12:58:04 MDT

Hello everybody: I used wrf_ script to generate real-data plots, For example I generate precipitation, in the other hand I have a "background" map, which I used shapefile.ncl toi generate this using a shp file. The question is, how I put that background in my precipitacion plot? I want to se my region limits, that's why I want to do this. I hope you understand what I'm trying to do. Regards