Re: predefined dash patterns

From: <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 23 2011 - 08:25:12 MDT

Andre,

I see what you're saying now: its not a bug report, its a feature
request! I'm sorry, sometimes I get into that mindset. I'll file a
ticket for adding dotted lines to the predefined patterns list. Its
too late in the cycle to make it into the 6.0.0 release, but perhaps a
subsequent release...

Thanks,
Rick