Re: predefined dash patterns

From: <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2011 - 08:13:10 MDT

Hi Andre,

Are you talking about pattern #2 in the list? We have seen at least
one case involving the newps/newpdf workstation types and certain pdf
viewers (namely Preview.app on the Mac), where this pattern is not
displayed. It is the result of the viewing app's antialiasing
settings; the dots appear if antialiasing is turned off. I can't
recall offhand which viewers exhibit the problem; Imagemagick's
"display" view is one that does not.

Does any of this describe your situation?

Rick