Re: format of the coordinate

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 14:28:07 MDT

Hi Yonghui,
There's a few different ways to do it.
The easiest:
res@tmXBFormat = "f"
This essentially tells NCL to not draw any unnecessary 0's.

You can also set tmXBPrecision = 1, or explicitly set the XBLabels by
setting tmXBMode = "Explicit". Both of these methods are detailed on the
website here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/tickmarks.shtml
See examples 2 and 4..
Hope that helps!