Inland Water outline color

From: Michael J Murphy <mmurphy_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2011 - 14:49:12 MDT

When using the gsn_csm_contour_map function I was unable to find a
resource that changes the Inland water line color. I could change both
the coastline and inland water line color with mpGeophysicalLineColor;
however, I want the coastline and inland water line colors to be
different. Is this possible with NCL?

I don't want to use a MapFill, I just want the coast and inland water
lines to be different colors (that I specified).

Thanks,
MJ