Re: Meteogram

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2011 - 13:22:57 MDT

You must provide more information.
However, your input arguments are not correctly set.
The error message is telling you exactly what is wrong:

---
(0) gsn_csm_xy: Fatal: X and Y must have the same dimensions sizes, or
one must be one-dimensional and both have the same rightmost dimension.
---
use "printVarSummary" or "print" to debug.
This is being forwarded to wrfhelp.
On 04/01/2011 12:41 PM, Vanesa Bdm wrote:
> hello: I'm trying to test the wrf_meteo_4.ncl, but I get this error
> warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: coordinate array sfXArray requires 55
> elements: defaulting
> warning:VectorFieldSetValues: coordinate array vfXArray requires 17
> elements: defaulting
> (0) gsn_csm_xy: Fatal: X and Y must have the same dimensions sizes, or
> one must be one-dimensional and both have the same rightmost dimension.
> (0) gsn_csm_xy: Fatal: X and Y must have the same dimensions sizes, or
> one must be one-dimensional and both have the same rightmost dimension.
> How should I fix this?
> Cheers

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |