Re: editing a netcdf file

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 22:55:11 MDT

[1] In the fortran file, write the the LU_INDEX to a binary file
     using direct access or the default sequential mode.

[2] NCL: read the binary files using 'fbindirread' or 'fbinseqread'
     depending on how u wrote the file.

[3] fnew = addfile("...nc", "w")
     lui = fbin....(...)
     fnew->LU_INDEX = lui

===
I would use a copy of the wrf_file to make sur eyou get it correct.
===