Re: Gedit syntax highlighting. Where is the tarball?

From: Jesse Miller <Jesse.Miller_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2011 - 12:28:23 MDT

Perhaps I'm confused, but where is the tarball mentioned below that contains the Gedit highlighting scheme for NCL?
Jesse

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:12:10 -0700
From: Rob Nicholas<rnicholas@atmos.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Gedit syntax highlighting is finally here!
To:ncl-talk@ucar.edu

FYI, for those of you using the official Mac OS X binary for gedit,
you'll need to change line 3 of the install script to:

sudo cp ncl.lang
/Applications/gedit.app/Contents/Resources/share/gtksourceview-2.0/language-specs

~Rob