Re: plots multiple files

From: Christopher Steele <christopher.steele_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2011 - 02:44:10 MDT

Hi,

I don't think that there's anything wrong with the other datasets. If I
disable the loop and run the script for individual files it works fine. It's
only when I incorporate the file loop that there's a problem with the other
plots. What's strange is that even when running the loop, the first set of
plots are fine. I've tried it now with both versions 5.2.1 and 6 of ncl and
still get the same result, so I'm thinking that it more than likely is to do
with the script itself. Has anyone else seen this before?

cheers

Chris