Re: Help

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 11 2011 - 15:50:07 MDT

Hi Joaquín,
Coincidentally I've had some issues locating/placing the reference
vector as well, specifically when a label bar is also drawn with the
plot. I would recommend setting vcRefAnnoOrthogonalPosF and
vcRefAnnoSide. I had a tropical cylindrical equidistant strip plot
(30S:30N) and wanted to place the reference vector in the lower
right-hand corner of the plot. These settings worked for me:
resw@vcRefAnnoOrthogonalPosF = -0.22
resw@vcRefAnnoSide = "Bottom"

When I also needed to draw a label bar, I had to set:
resw@vcRefAnnoOrthogonalPosF = -0.75
resw@vcRefAnnoSide = "Bottom"
Hope that helps!
Best regards,