Re: gsn_contour_shade is SLOW!

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 11 2011 - 14:48:09 MDT

Hi Steve,

I would like to know why it takes so long too! I see you are doing raster contours, which would have been the first thing I'd ask you to try (the default "area fill" filled contours can be slow).

Can you poing me to the script and data on mirage? Feel free to send me a personal email on this.

Thanks,

--Mary