Re: how to print the document in your web.

From: Ian Harris <i.harris_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 02:42:27 MDT

Hi,

It sounds to me as if the outer frame only is being printed.

Is there an option to just show the inner frame? Can you right-click and get that option? Or is there an option in the print settings (of the browser) to print all frames?

Harry

On 2 May 2011, at 16:34, Rick Brownrigg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am able to print the FAQ just fine, using Firefox on a Linux machine. I'm not sure what the issue could be in your case.
>
> FWIW...
> Rick
>
> On May 1, 2011, at 11:59 PM, Namba Takaya wrote:
>
>> Dear Sir
>>
>> Whenever I tried to print out the documents in your web site, I could not printed out the document but the bars of contents. For example, I go to the support>FAQ from main menu of the top, I wish to print out all the document of FAQ, but I can print the top menu (NCL, Example, Function, Resources, etc....) only.
>>
>> Could you tell me how I print it as I wish?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Takaya Namba

Ian "Harry" Harris
Climatic Research Unit
School of Environmental Sciences
University of East Anglia
Norwich NR4 7TJ
United Kingdom

IMPORTANT NOTICE - This email is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. You must not copy, distribute or take action in reliance upon it. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard emails, The School of Environmental Sciences cannot guarantee that attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems and does not accept liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.