Re: where

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2011 - 09:03:37 MDT

Hi,

You probably want to do a printVarSummary on all three of those parameters to make sure they are what you think they are. In particular, aren't the 1st and 3rd parameters of different dimensions? (The second param is a scalar?). They are required to be the same. Its a misleading message if that's the case.

I'm not sure that helps...please reply back to the group if not.
Rick