holes in interpolated data (rcm2rgrid)

From: Val Bennington <benesh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 28 2011 - 18:25:05 MDT

I am trying to interpolate regional climate model output that is on a
polar stereographic grid to a regular lat / lon grid.
I am using rcm2grid, and I get very reasonable looking output, except
that near one of the domain extremes, I get missing values within my
new (regular lat / lon) domain.
Why do I get missing values within my domain (there are no missing
values in the regional climate model output)?
Is there a way I can put appropriate values into these "holes"?

Thank you,
Val