Re: WRF NMM geography

From: ahmed lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Apr 24 2011 - 12:30:45 MDT

Hello
when i run it , i found the following error

warning:tmXBMinorLengthF is not a valid resource in
ahmed_contour.PlotManager at this time
warning:NhlGetValues:Error retrieving tmXBMinorLengthF
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 11036 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 105 in file plot.ncl
thanks