Re: WRF NMM geography

From: ahmed lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Apr 24 2011 - 08:27:53 MDT

Hello,
I am trying to plot the file geo_nmm.d01.nc .
this file is the output of runing the geogrid.exe , which is
a program inside the WPS (Wrf Preprocessing System) .
this program is used to define the coarse domain simulation .
the problem with me is the east portion of the plot doesn't appear .
thanks in advance .