native device coordinates

From: James Correia <jimmyc42_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2011 - 10:52:33 MDT

All-
Can anyone provide insight as to how datatondc works?

I make a map that has some points on it, and I have the lat-lon locations of
those points which I then try to get the ndc coordinates of. The purpose of
the map is to put on a web page where on mouseover some text pops up. It
appears my ndc points do not line up (points on the left side of the image
are further left, and points to the right of the image are slightly to the
right).

I know the pixel count so I did my conversion from ndc to pixel space. I
thought the ndc space is the whole page, is that correct?

Thanks for any help.

The views expressed in this email do not necessarily reflect those of NOAA,
the National Weather Service, or the University of Oklahoma.