Re: Centering GSN color bar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 09 2011 - 08:14:39 MDT

Hi TJ,

This parameter is only recognized by the wrf_contour plotting script. If it has three vaues, then this setting is simply shorthand for setting eithere these four resources:

  cnLevelSelectionMode
  cnMinLevelValF
  cnMaxLevelValF
  cnLevelSpacingF

If it is a scalar, then it's used for cnLevelSpacingF.

I see that this special resource is not documented on the wrf_contour page, so I'll go update this and any other wrf_xxxx scripts that have special resources.

--Mary