About Vector plot

From: Cheung <zuibeidemei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 03:39:15 MDT

Dear all:

         I have a 2d data plotted respectively by gsn_vector and gsn_csm_vector, but the results are different. (attached files)
And the 'gsn_vector' one is reasonable cause I also use other software to display the data. So can anyone tell me why, I really
 need to use gsn_csm_vector because of some functions. My data is u(lev, lon) and w(lev,lon) , 22*25. no special resources set.

Regards!