Re: About Search Engine

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 11:08:11 MDT

Hi Folks,

We feel your pain on the issues with the NCL search engine, and are trying to get them cleared up.

We had customized the search engine to work well for some cases, but then it would cause the search not to find the NCL function pages on the first hit, which was very annoying.

I've asked some web experts for help on this topic, and hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this soon.

Thanks for your patience!

--Mary