Re: About Search Engine

From: Axel Seifert <Axel.Seifert_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 03:41:56 MDT

Hi Adrian and all,

I would like to support this request to fix the search engine. The NCL
web pages are great, but without an efficient search function it becomes
a real pain sometimes. Some time ago this worked fine, but recently the
search results are a big mess and often not helpful. There should be way
to fix this and give the actual NCL documentation a higher priority in
the search results.

Axel