Re: quit

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 08:08:42 MDT

Every ncl-talk message has a link to the URL that allows you to unsubscribe.

I would do it for you, but it looks like you may be registered under two, maybe three different email addresses.

  "Unsubscribing from ncl-talk, changing subscription options, getting your password, etc."

You will be able to enter the email addresses that you want to unsubscribe.

If you're not sure what addresses you might be subscribed under, send me a personal email.

--Mary