Re: Error in using wrf_cape_2d

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 23 2011 - 19:12:02 MDT

Feng,

Your version of NCL is almost 2 years old. I would recommend upgrading
to 5.2.1, or 6.0.0, which should come out next week. I don't think
this will fix your current problem, however, unless your data is > 2 GB.

It's possible that you are hitting a memory limit. When it works for
you, is your domain significantly smaller? What is the size of the
input domain when it doesn't work? What are the types of your arrays
(float or double)?

--Mary