Re: (no subject)

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 27 2011 - 14:22:18 MDT

Hi Madeleine,
The issue of a _FillValue equal to 0 is only a problem for the contouring routines. In other contexts, it will work fine. Once you have set the _FillValue to any value, if you change the _FillValue to another value, all the existing elements equal to the _FillValue will get changed as well. So after setting the _FillValue to 0 just add a line setting it to a value outside the range of your data.

As for the ':C:' problem: have you recently added a ~/.hluresfile that contains the recommended setting for the function code? Lines like:
*FuncCode : ~
*TextFuncCode : ~

If so the function code is now set to '~' rather than ':' and you should use "~C~" instead of ":C:".
 -dave