Re: size of variable

From: <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 21:42:26 MDT

Thanks for your suggestions. you are right about the memory problem. I
also had the memory problem before. I believe the new version of NCL will
be great help with respect to memory issue. I have already installed
latest version of NCL according to Dennis advice. I will run the script
soon. Hopefully it will solve my problem.

With regards

Debasish
.