Summer average

From: Cecille M. Villanueva Birriel <cvillanu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 06 2011 - 08:25:09 MDT

Hello,

   I am trying to make an annual average of some variables for the summer
months (june, July, AUgust) with the meanfields_NARR.ncl script. When i run
it I get the following errors:

check_for_y_lat_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid
latitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid latitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute
equal to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_north' 'degrees-north' 'degree_north' 'degrees north'
'degrees_N' 'Degrees_north' 'degree_N' 'degreeN' 'degreesN' 'deg north'
(0) check_for_lon_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid
longitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid longitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute
equal to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_east' 'degrees-east' 'degree_east' 'degrees east'
'degrees_E' 'Degrees_east' 'degree_E' 'degreeE' 'degreesE' 'deg east'
(0) check_for_y_lat_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid
latitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid latitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute
equal to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_north' 'degrees-north' 'degree_north' 'degrees north'
'degrees_N' 'Degrees_north' 'degree_N' 'degreeN' 'degreesN' 'deg north'
(0) check_for_lon_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid
longitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.

I get several of these. I have been trying to fix it but nothing has worked.
Can somebody point me in the right direction as to why this is happening?

Thank you!

 Cecille M. Villanueva Birriel
 Ph.D. Student
 Cloud Microphysics Research Group
 Purdue University
 Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
 550 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN  47907-2051
 email: cvillanu@purdue.edu