Re: Map display problem

From: Lizz Ultee <lultee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 17 2011 - 08:25:28 MDT

Thanks Adam. I checked and the latitudes are oriented from south to north
(-59.5 to 89.5, no data over Antarctica). Not sure what is wrong here,
but remarkably after conversion the plot seems to match up with the map
underneath better, not worse. Plot(0) is shifted longitudinally--I think
the prime meridian (0east) and international date line (180east) are
interchanged?--as well as stretched, but plot(1) is just stretched. I
tried gsnAddCyclic=False, but that only creates a small blank space down
the prime meridian in plot(1). I suspect that the issue is the lack of
data for Antarctica; tried setting res@mpMinLatF=-59 but that only made
things worse. Attaching a screenshot (.png) of the plot I get out.
Thanks again,
Lizz