plotting error

From: Agnes Lim <alim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 22 2011 - 09:58:17 MDT

HI

I have a GOES post-processed image in NC format.
I was able to read the data but when I use gsn_csm_contour_map, I get
the following errors
fatal:NhlMalloc Failed:[errno=12]
fatal:["SphericalTransObj.c":663]:[errno=12]
fatal:Unable to initialize layer-Can't Create
fatal:ContourPlotInitialize: Error creating transformation object
fatal:ContourPlotInitialize: error setting up transformation
fatal:Unable to initialize layer-Can't Create
fatal:Unable to access object with id:-4
fatal:PID #-4 can't be found in NhlSetValues
(0) spread_colors: invalid plot: defaulting
fatal:PID #-4 can't be found in NhlSetValues
warning:overlay: bad HLU id passed in, ignoring
fatal:PID #-4 can't be found in NhlSetValues
fatal:PID #-4 can't be found in NhlSetValues
fatal:NhlGetValues:PID #-4 is invalid
printVarSummary of the variable to be plotted shows
Variable: BT
Type: float
Total Size: 100000000 bytes
            25000000 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [yc | 5000] x [xc | 5000]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 7
  lon2d : <ARRAY of 25000000 elements>
  lat2d : <ARRAY of 25000000 elements>