Increasing stacksize on Mac OSX

From: Jared Lee <jaredlee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 18:35:30 MDT

Hi, does anyone out there know how to increase the stacksize in Mac OSX (I'm running 10.6.8) beyond 65532 kB? I haven't been able to find a way to increase the stacksize to unlimited, or even anything larger than that. An NCL script that I have runs just fine on Linux systems, but when I run it on my new Mac, I get errors like this one:

ncl(47500) malloc: *** error for object 0x12c594c08: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
sh: line 1: 47500 Abort trap