Re: cross hatching overlay labelbar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2011 - 08:47:24 MDT

On Jul 9, 2011, at 5:11 AM, mark collier wrote:

> Hi,
> I've attached a figure that I'm happy with apart from panels a-h having their own cross-hatching labelbar. I'm using overlays. Is it possible to turn off all bar the one cross-hatching labelbars?

Hi Mark,

For each individual plot, you can try either setting the lbLabelBarOn resource to False, or, if that doesn't work, setting pmLabelBarDisplayMode to "Never".

> I cannot find a way of controlling the overlays labelbars when panelling like can be done with the main set of plots (ie the one large colour label bar for all).

How would you like to represent the two different labelbars on the panel plot? Do you want the hatched labelbar to be vertical on the side, for example? This may take some trickery in order to do this in a paneled plot, but it *is* doable. I can help you more once I know what you want to accomplish.

--Mary