Re: ncl docs bundle for offline reading.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 01 2011 - 14:49:13 MDT

Dear Yagnesh,

We do not provide all the online documentation as one single bundle. Did you see this FAQ, which has a slightly different suggestion for how to use wget:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/FAQ/#doc_001

wget -r -l0 -p -np -nH -k http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual
We have some mini-reference manuals available in PDF:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

And our PPTS for the 4-day NCL workshop are available:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Workshops/lectures.shtml

--Mary