Re: dimension problem with rgrid2rcm

From: Xin Xi <xxi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 20 2011 - 23:32:19 MDT

Hello all,
I encountered a plotting problem on the output from rgrid2rcm.
Input to rgrid2rcm is a global gridded dataset at 5 min resolution; grid to
interpolate on is a WRF domain (with coordinates lat2d, lon2d) with size
nlat x nlon. What I got is an output matrix (double) with size nlat x nlon;
Now I want to make a plot of the output, so I did:
output!0="lat"
output!1="lon"
output&lat=lat2d
output&lon=lon2d

It reported error: Coordinate variables must have one dimension only.

Then I tried
output!0="time"
output!1="lat"
output!2="lon"
output&lat=lat2d
output&lon=lon2d

It still didnot work since output only has two dimensions.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to make plots of output in this case.
Thanks.