Re: lable the color bar

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 12 2011 - 10:21:23 MDT

Hi Hongyan,
You can use the text function code ~B~ to subscript. This assumes you've
changed your text function code to ~ from : by setting it in your
.hluresfile. See example 5 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/text.shtml#ex5

For instance, if you type "[VOC~B~3~N~]~B~F~N~" that should do what you
want. ~B~ = subscript, ~N~ = normal font
See the top of this page here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/text.shtml

Adam