xy plot with different x axis which has different dimension ?

From: Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) <u.utku.turuncoglu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2011 - 04:38:14 MDT

Hi,

I try to create a XY plot which has two Y axis. I know that
"gsn_csm_xy2" can be used for it but in my case the X axis is also
different (a part of the X axis is in the same range). I found that
gsn_csm_x2y2 can be used but it gives the following error,

(0) gsn_csm_xy: Fatal: X and Y must have the same dimensions sizes,
or one must be one-dimensional and both have the same rightmost dimension.
(0) gsn_csm_xy: Fatal: X and Y must have the same dimensions sizes,
or one must be one-dimensional and both have the same rightmost dimension.

As i understand the length or dimension size of the X axis must be same
for both plot. In my case the size of the X axis is also different. Is
there any example for it? If not, a possible solution can be creating
new X axis that merges the both of them but in this case the both data
arrays must be rearranged based on the new X axis. Any suggestions are
welcome.

Regards,

--ufuk