Re: one contour

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 18 2011 - 22:57:52 MDT

If you mean a contour line at level 0.5, since the color fill and line contours share the same level array you would need to modify your level array to include a new level at 0.5. You could then explicitly set the contour fill colors so that the intervals [0 , .5] and [.5 , 4] have the same color, and use cnLevelFlags to turn off all lines except the line for the 0.5 level.
 -dave