A bad value was passed to stringtofloat & Subscript out of range

From: Estefanía Jiménez <estefaniajimenez.r_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2011 - 14:40:48 MDT

Hi NCL users! Please help... I get the following messages while I am trying
to run a script.

*warning:A bad value was passed to stringtofloat, input strings must contain
numeric digits, replacing with missing value*
*warning:A bad value was passed to stringtofloat, input strings must contain
numeric digits, replacing with missing value*
*warning:A bad value was passed to stringtofloat, input strings must contain
numeric digits, replacing with missing value*
*warning:A bad value was passed to stringtofloat, input strings must contain
numeric digits, replacing with missing value*
*fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #0*
*fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 165 in file make_daily_ts.ncl
*

Suggestions??

Thanks in advance

--