Re: error with print command

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 26 2011 - 11:47:12 MDT

The error messages tell you the problem(s):

[1] You do not have a *nix environment variable set.
     A C-shell setting in your .cshrc or .login files might be:

     setenv PAGER less

[2] The error message says that NCL will try using 'more', which
     is the default page viewer, but your default PATH does not include
     any version of 'more'

 From your camman line, you can see all the settings

%> printenv

====

Talk to your system administrator or someone knowledgeable about
your setup.

Good luck