Re: Quick question on label bar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2011 - 14:47:24 MDT

Hi Xin,

Unfortunately there's no simple resource that allows you to reverse the labelbar.

You have to first create the plot, retrieve the labelbar that's associated with it, get the colors and labels, reverse the colors and labels, and reset them in the labelbar.

Please see example lb_15.ncl at

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/labelbar.shtml

Hopefully you can copy the "reverse_labelbar" procedure to your code and use it the same way that this example uses it.

--Mary