covcorm output matrix

From: Estefanía Jiménez <estefaniajimenez.r_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 05 2011 - 07:54:58 MDT

Hi everyone! I am having problems understanding the output of the covcorm
function. My output is a matrix but I don't get the entrances of it. I will
put you in a graphical way so you understand me better (see the attached image
). What's A, B and C?? I put my script too...

*

   T2 = f->T2
   dimT2 = dimsizes(T2)
   ntim = dimT2(0)
   ndom = dimT2(1)
   nsta = dimT2(2)
   t2 = T2(domain|:,station|:,time|:)
   t2_2d = onedtond( ndtooned(t2), (/ndom*nsta, ntim/) )
   dom01=t2_2d(0:11,:)
   r = covcorm( dom01, (/ 1, 1/) )
   print(r)
*