Re: panel plot papersize

From: Xin Xi <xxi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 11:37:44 MDT

Here is the part of script relevant to my problem:

   type = "pdf"
   type@wkPaperWidthF = 20 ; in inches
   type@wkPaperHeightF = 8 ; in inches

   wks = gsn_open_wks (type, "ndvi.gimms")
   res@...=...

  plts = new (10 , graphic)

  rtxt = True
  rtxt@txJust = "CenterLeft"
  rtxt@txFontHeightF = 0.04
  rtxt@PerimOn=True
  rtxt@txBackgroundFillColor="White"

do i=0,9
  plts(i) = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,data(i,:,:), res)
 text=gsn_add_text (wks,plts(i),years(i),41,58,rtxt)
end do

  resP = True
  resP@gsnMaximize = True

  gsn_panel(wks,plts,(/2,5/),resP)

END

--
*Xin Xi
School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences