Re: Labeling of lon/lat

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 13:59:45 MDT

Hi Arne,
Unfortunately the Map tickmarks are not as configurable as we know they should be. You are correct in the diagnosis of the problem. The only option at the moment is to turn the Y-Axis tickmarks off by setting tmYLOn and tmYROn to False and then adding your own tickmarks along the vertical sides of the plot. Perhaps we can come up with an illustrative example.
 -dave