RE: [ncl-talk] Font size

From: Mittal, Moti <mmittal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2011 - 15:41:09 MDT

Hi Mary,

I have attached my script.
In the graphic O3 concentration and ppbv are too big.
My input file wrfout is big and hence I am not able to attach.
Is there an anonymous ftp to put big files?

Thank you for your help and time.

Moti
Professor, Department of Environment and Occupational Health
College of Public Health
University of South Florida
13201 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC56
Tampa, Fl 33612-3805