add local grib2 table definition

From: John Hyun <jupiter1h_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Oct 01 2011 - 19:40:33 MDT

Dear all,

Could you help me to add new local definition to grib table in NCL ?

When I run my ncl script for my grib2 data, I got the following warning,
also variable name like HGT_GDS0_ISBL.
warning:NclGRIB: Unrecognized parameter table (center 40, subcenter 0, table
128), defaulting to NCEP operational ta
ble for standard parameters (1-127): variable names and units may be
incorrect

I want to add my grib table to grib2_codetables but don't know how to do it.
If you have any document or samples, please let me know.

Thanks in advnace.

Best regards,

John Hyun