Re: newpdf option ...

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 08:55:03 MDT

Hi Ufuk,

I haven't seen this error before, so I googled it. The general
implicatiion seems to be that fontconfig is not installed or
configured properly on your system.

Are on a Linux system? If so, check if you have a /etc/fonts/
fonts.conf file. This could be the source of your problem if it
doesn't exist.

I'm not sure why this is affecting your NCL script, honestly, because
I didn't think NCL depended on some system fontconfig file. I would
have to look into this.

Does this happen any time you use newpdf? For example, what happens
if you type:

        ng4ex xy01n -W newpdf -clean

This will create a file called "xy01n.pdf"

--Mary