Re: ncl-talk nan in dataset, again

From: donna Cote <d-cote_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 10 2011 - 22:32:01 MDT

Yep, this looks interesting (disappointingly so).
  <snip>
(190) nan
(191) nan
(192) nan
(193) nan
(194) nan
(195) nan
(196) nan
(197) nan
(198) -12.120189666748
(199) -11.890799522400
(200) -11.747349739075
(201) -11.658637046814
(202) -11.644246101379
(203) -11.677687644958
  <snip>

I shouldn't have doubted you when you said there were nan values in this
data. Even after getting the _FillValue set. Maybe declare this dataset
as unusable?

Good luck,
Donna