Re: Putty

From: priyanka roy <priyankaroy1_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 10 2011 - 19:59:33 MDT

Hi Hussain,

I also have the same problem on my new Windows 7 which didn't exist on XP
and I use cygwin. After sometime the X connection is closed, may be its a
security feature of windows7.
I just logoff and re-login.
Its inconvenient, so if anyone else has had the same problem and solved it,
please do let me know too.

Thanks
Priyanka